Things To Do
Below are some checklists to assist you.
- The Priest
- The Doctor or Coroner
- The Funeral Director
- The Cemetery
- All the Relatives
- All the Family
- Insurance Agents
- Union and Fraternal Organizations
- Cemetery Space
- Cards of Thanks
Be Prepared To
- Provide vital statistics about the Deceased.
- Prepare and sign necessary papers.
- Provide addresses and phone numbers of anyone who must be notified.
- Answer innumerable sympathetic phone calls, messages and letters.
- Meet and communicate with everyone about all the details.
- Greet all friends and relatives who call.
Consider the Following Expenses
- Medicine and Drugs
- Cemetery Costs